Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
- Perform duties in accordance with the Summerglen General Rules and Requirements and the Summerglen Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions” (CCRs). (Note: Consult these two documents for a detail description of the ACC duties and responsibilities.)
- Coordinates regular social events focusing on all residents by providing a variety of events throughout the year.
- Bunco: Meets the third Wednesday of every month from 7-10 pm in a resident's home. Host provides the appetizers and guests bring a bottle of wine to share. For more information, contact Angelica Tannous at email@example.com.
Special Projects & Beautification Committee (SPBC)
- Assist the Board of Directors (BOD) with special projects that may not fall within the purview of other Summerglen POA committees.
- Identify items that require repair/replacement such as streetlights, irrigation sprinklers, landscape, etc. and report to the BOD.
- Develop and manage a “Newcomer Welcome Program.”
- When requested, and within reason, assist other Summerglen POA committees with special requirements.
- Provide oversight of the company contracted to perform maintenance of the Park/Pavilion, main entrance (US-281 to Winding View), and common areas.
- Schedule social events for property owners.
- Oversee the installation of holiday decorations in common areas.
- Provide Board of Directors with recommendations for neighborhood enhancements in common areas and support their implementation.
- Manage the Yard of the Month Program.
If you would like to join a committee
More Than A Neighborhood, It's Your Community